Have you heard about the numerous benefits of a regular yoga practice? They can range from better flexibility and muscle strength to inner balance and harmony. There’s another aspect of yoga that is really important for women who might be having a hard time getting pregnant.
Wikiki has gathered 8easy but effective asanas that can boost a woman’s fertility. They increase the blood flow to certain organs and can have a positive influence on the endocrine system that regulates hormones. They also help relieve the body of stress and anxiety, increasing the chances of conception.
1. Supported Bridge (Setu Bandhasana)
This yoga pose increases the blood flow to your reproductive organs, improving their function. It also helps to get rid of symptoms of depression, anxiety, and fatigue.
How to perform:
- Lie down on your back;
- Slowly bend your knees so that they’re pointing towards the ceiling, with your feet flat on the floor. Check that your knees are hip-width apart;
- Keep your arms at your sides, with palms facing down;
- As you inhale, form an arch by lifting your spine and buttocks from the floor;
- Hold the pose for 1-2 minutes as you inhale and exhale;
- Gradually release the pose by rolling your spine down to the ground.
👇 Open Next Page To See More 👇