When we find it difficult to get into the jeans we used to wear a couple of months ago, we realize that it’s time to start exercising. Many of us are not enthusiastic about spending hours at the gym, but recent studies have shown that even 15 minutes of exercise per day can effectively burn fat and improve your resistance, stamina, and metabolism. Try our workout plan and get toned abs for the summer season.
Wikiki has created a workout plan that will tone your belly and make it flat. You don’t need any special equipment – a yoga mat is more than enough.
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone, so you should take into account your physical and medical state. Remember that workouts are most effective when combined with a healthy diet!
It is one of the best exercises for a flat belly that you can think of, as it helps you burn stomach fat easily.
- Lie on your back.
- Bend your knees and put your feet on the mat. Keep your feet together or keep them slightly apart.
- Place your hands behind your head. Make sure that your thumbs are placed behind your ears and that your fingers support your head. Don’t interlace your fingers as it will add extra pressure on your neck.
- Lift the upper part of your body off the floor. Exhale when you go up and keep your elbows wide apart. Make sure you flex your abs when doing crunches.
- Go back to the initial position. Inhale on the way down.
- Repeat the exercise 10 times. Do 3 sets at the beginning. Later on, you can do 4-5 or more sets during your workout.
- If you want to make the workout a bit more challenging, you can raise your legs and cross your feet.
👇 Open Next Page To See More 👇